Sugar and Olive Oil Scrub
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
1. Into your hand pour at least 1-2 tablespoons of sugar. Then add the 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. If you like you can also choose to use coconut oil and adjust the amount of oil and sugar to your preference.
2. To combine them rub the mixture of oil and sugar between your palms. Then spread it all over your hands.
3. Work in circular motions all over your hands and scrub off all the dead skin. You can even work in into your arms and cuticles to soften them out as well.
4. Rinse thoroughly after. Then apply lotion as needed throughout the day, to help protect your skin.