Every fat and overweight man and woman is looking for a magic that could help them to lose weight quickly without any hunger, exercise and weight loss pills. Having extra weight is not only an open door for many dangerous diseases like hypertension, heart attack, and diabetes but also change the shape of your body and make your ugly looking like a big bag. So what to do for this? Start dieting? Take one time meal daily? Do heavy exercises? Spend a lot of money on weight loss programs and medicines? Or do something else on advise of specialist doctor? No my dear friends, you don’t need to indulge yourself in any of the above mentioned activities. Always remember weight loss is inversely proportional to work and directly proportional to diet, what I mean to say is simple: If you eat more calories than you burn, you will gain weight. And if you eat fewer calories than you burn, you will reduce weight.
Diet plays an important role in increase or decrease of our body weight. If we eat more fat and sugar, our weight will increase rapidly. So in order to lose weight we must follow the rule of eating less fat and sugar. This type of diet is known as low calorie diet and it helps us to reduce weight and makes us slim and smart. When a normal weight body person follows a low calorie diet he/she becomes weak and it may have negative side effects.
When we eat food of any type, the quantity of calories in our body increases. What is calorie or calories? As we all know calorie is the unit of energy so the calories is a measure of the amount of energy in the food. The calories are increased by eating and destroyed by activities like hard work, exercises or simply by the natural processes of the body i.e. breathing, walking, moving, running etc. It is proven with experiments that weight can be kept stable when the amount of calories consumed in a day is balanced by the calories used in normal body functions. A weight gain occurs when we eat more calories than we spend. So from the above discussion we conclude that:
If we eat more calories than our body burn we shall gain weight,
If we burn more calories than what we have eaten then we shall lose weight, and
If we eat the same amount of calories that we use in our daily activities then our weight will remain unchanged.
In order to track whether you are losing or gaining weight you need to know how many calories you burn and how many calories you consume in a day. Calculations show that most adults need 2,000 calories average per day to maintain their weight and stay healthy. Food containing calories less that average amount results in weakness and more that average amount results in obesity or increase in weight.
Healthy weight loss diet contains an apple in a day, orange, vegetables soup, salad with tomatoes, green tea, egg, kale, lentils, blueberries, pomegranate juice, yogurt, olive oil, biscuits, carrot soup and few other green vegetables. Along with above diet in a balanced form you can do or don’t given below things to lose weight easily without any trouble.
1. Brush your teeth after dinner make you less likely to eat again before going to bed.
2. Drink a glass of water or more before starting meal. In this way you’ll eat less and feel fuller without eating more.
3. Drinking cucumber water or eating cucumbers after drinking water will also help you to reduce weight.
4. Green tea contains some compounds that effect on how our body digests food and burns energy. A cup of green tea after every meal and after getting up early in the morning can help you to reduce your extra pounds of weight.
5. Don’t eat much to destroy the benefits of exercise or hard work as heavy work makes some people hungry and after that work or exercise they eat all they want to overcome their hunger but this in not a good idea as in this way they will gain the calories back they have lost after a hard workout.
6. To prevent extreme hunger, eat a small snack or meal that contains full boiled or cooked egg or yogurt and a slice of whole grain bread either before starting or immediately after the work or exercise.
7. Eat vegetables and drink plenty of water to help you feel full.
8. Don’t graze in front of fridge but always eat from a plate while seated at a chair.
9. Take Fruits at least twice a day as almost all fruits contain water with no fats helping you to fill your stomach.
10. Dear readers to conclude I am going to tell you briefly about weight loss diet plan. In the breakfast eat brown bread with skimmed milk or with white omelet of egg. In lunch take boiled rice with dal and salad, or eat 2 chapatties with any vegetable or boiled or roasted chicken in soyabean oil. Drink green tea after meal. In the evening drink black coffee to boost metabolism or eat some citrus fruits. In dinner eat less, light and fats free meal. In this way you will lose extra weight easily without spending any money of weight loss pills or taking part in costly weight loss exercise programs.